I’m welcoming fall this year. The fake decorative leaves, the honeycrisp apples on sale, the cooler mornings, all of it. I guess this isn’t really a new thing for me, but something in a season shifting wakes me up a bit. Now entering October, I’m setting a few goals/reminders/would-love-to’s for the month.
- Finish one book. Maybe two. And I should probably give myself the guideline that cookbooks don’t count. I’m ready for another fiction read, so let me know if you have any recommendations.
- Clean out the closet. Then get new winter-proof boots.
- Make pumpkin ice cream. Probably from Joy the Baker in her book, Homemade Decadence.
- Take note of what I’m learning through the month. Inspired by this post.
- Try something new. Vague with little direction. I’ll let you know how it goes.
Happy October, friends!